Friday, March 30, 2012

Quick Refining of the Guidelines

I just want to take a few minutes to also refine the guidelines that I am setting on the challenge:
  • No Tuna.  I just don't like the stuff
  • Should not require freezing.  My "freezer" has enough space for an ice cube tray.  If it cannot fit in there then it is not coming in
  • I have access to an office fridge, a microwave, running water, a coffee pot, a bowl, paper plates, and a strainer.  I want to try and keep things to using these items.
  • I want to keep packaged meals to a minimum up front.  I may do reviews on them in the future, but in the mean time this is about survival!
I think that is about it on my guideline update for the moment.  First meal of the challenge coming up in about 3 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment